The official launch of the EDIFY_EDU European Project took place on the 12th October 2022, in IADT, Dublin. The project involves 5 European partners consisting of 12 organisations (business and higher education institutes). The partners consist of:
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art Design and Technology (Lead Partner)
- Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Chamber of Commerce
- European Grants International Academy SRL – Italy
- API Servizi SRL Society Unipersonale (Italy)
- Aalto Korkeakoulusaatio sr (Finland)
- Tieke Tieroyhteiskunnan Kehittamiskeskus Ry (Finland)
- Technische Universitaet Dresden (TUD) (Germany)
- Pro Arbeit – Germany
- Hellenic Open University (HOU) (Greece)
- Achaiki Epimelitiriaki Anaptyski (Achade)(Greece)
- Talent Garden Milano SRL (Italy)
- The Female Factor (Austria).
EDIFY-EDU aims to address the skills gap in the Business Management education sector with regards to competencies on workplace equality, diversity and inclusion (from now on EDI), which are more and more needed in a complex and fluid society. The project will facilitate the acquisition of EDI competencies and transversal skills for management students and managers in business (in particular targeting medium-sized companies), in order to respond to the societal transformation by setting up a system for skill assessment, learning offer and validation and recognition.
The project will start by establishing a labour market profile of each partner country to identify gaps in the labour market compared with EU and national EDI directives, laws and labour market policies. Parallel to this task, the project also analyses the competencies delivered in current Business Management undergraduate education in partner countries. This resulting analysis will highlight the training needs of the business management education sector, in order to identify graduate attributes that will lead to the development of a micro credentials training curriculum addressing EQF levels 5-6 for blended delivery.
The project will run for three years until 2025.