WBL & Mobilities
The work-based learning and mobilities phase is from December 2024 to June 2025 and it involves 25 learners. Themain objectives:
- Ensure that HE students experience practical activities in real work environments, providing them with the opportunity to both learn technical and employability skills as well as put into practice what they have learnt;
- Connect the HE students with the Job market for future careers paths;
- Transfer the competences and skills acquired by the learners to the real work environments, also strengthening the relation with the actual managers (based on a “flipped classroom” approach, trainees are responsible to teach the companies managers about EDI skills);
- Make EDI acknowledged and accredited by SMEs’actualmanagers, entrepreneurs and innovators;
- Internationalisation of EDIFY’s Network through learning mobilities.